Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

"I am ready to act along with shruthi" said kamal haasan


Kamal had an interaction with media men recently for his Vishwaroopam.  In that discussion, Kamal answered many questions that was out of subject to his Vishwaroopam.
When asked how he feel about Shruthi taking up acting career, Kamal said "Shruthi entered cine industry on her own.  She is working hard in both Tamil and hindi.  She also tried doing music in my own movie 'Unnai Pol Oruvan'.  I am happy with the way she is taking up the job"
Kamal was asked whether he will act along with Shruthi, for this he answered "Even Shruthi proposed me that idea.  I am ready to act along with her, but the story should be of that stuff.  Just for acting, I can't act with her.  The story should be worth for it."
Answering a question, whether he will produce a movie having Shruthi in the lead role, Kamal answered positively.
Speaking more about his younger daughter Akshara, Kamal said "Many of you might not be knowing that she is a trainer for me.  She gave me training on the accent of American style english to me"  Speaking further about Akshara, Kamal said, she is interested only to do jobs behind the scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment